1. The window for online application for verification will be available as under:
|Final May 2014
(10:00 Hrs IST)
|Intermediate(IPC)/ATE/Units May 2014
(10:00 Hrs IST)
2. Candidate has to write an application in his/her own handwriting preferably in black ink, Sign it, scan it as a jpg file of size 8-100KB (100 DPI) and upload the same. If the candidate appeared for the Exam in Hindi then the application must be in Hindi and If the candidate appeared for the Exam in English then the application must be in English. Do write the Roll Number, Name, Registration Number, Month/Year of Exam and DO NOT forget to sign before scanning. The list of papers to be verified will be taken from your selection made thru the portal and not from what is written in the scanned image.
3. In case the uploaded scanned image is not conforming to above parameters, the online application for verification will not be considered for any action and NO refund of fees for the same will be considered.
4. The payment has to be made online thru Master/Visa/Maestro Credit/Debit Card. Net banking is not accepted.
5. After the Successful payment you will get a screen like THIS. You may print the same & keep for your record. In case the money gets deducted from your account and you do not get a "Successful" transaction screen, the status of your application will not be considered successful and the same will not be processed by the office. The failed transactions will be credited back to your account within 45 days after the close of verification window. Click here to check your verification application status
6. The verification process takes 6-8 weeks and the outcome is informed to the candidate concerned and is also hosted on the site
http://icaiexam.icai.org. For FAQs on Verification of Marks and How to apply Online, Please refer to FAQs on Verification Of Marks and How to apply Online.
7. Please note that it is mandatory to upload scanned copy of your handwritten verification request on the portal, failing which you will not be permitted to submit an online verification request. In case you are unable to upload scanned copy of your handwritten request, or not able to login due to any reason, you may send your handwritten request along with the Demand Draft for the applicable fee, by speed post/registered post, to The Additional Secretary (Exams), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi - 110 002 so as to reach us within the last date printed above.